1. Lijun Wu, Qingping Meng, Christian Jooss, Jing-Chen Zheng, H. Inada, Dong Su, Qiang Li, and Yimei Zhu, “Origin of Phonon Glass –Electron Crystal behavior in Thermoelectric Layered Cobaltate”, Adv. Funct. Mater. Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013.
2. P. K. Rout, Himanshu Pandey, Lijun Wu, Anupam, P. C. Joshi, Z. Hossain, Yimei Zhu, R. C. Budhani, “Two-dimensional electron-gas-like charge transport at the interface between a magnetic Heusler alloy and SrTiO3”, Phys. Rev. B. 89, 020401 (2014).
3. Miomir B. Vukmirovic, Yu Zhang, Jia X. Wang, David Buceta, Lijun Wu and Radoslav R. Adzic, “Pt monolayer shell on hollow Pd core electrocatalysts: scale up synthesis, structure, and activity for the oxygen reduction reaction”, J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 78 (12) 1983–1992 (2013).
4. Qingping Meng, Lijun Wu, Yimei Zhu, “ Phonon scattering of interfacial strain field between dissimilar lattices”. Phy. Rev. B 87, 064102 (2013).
5. Myung-Geun Han, Yimei Zhu, Lijun Wu, Toshihiro Aoki, Vyacheslav Volkov, Xueyun Wang, Seung Chul Chae , Yoon Seok Oh , and Sang-Wook Cheong, “Ferroelectric Switching Dynamics of Topological Vortex Domains in a Hexagonal Manganite”, Adv. Mater., 25, 2415–2421 (2013).
6. Feng Wang, Lijun Wu, Baris Key, Xiao-Qing Yang, Clare P. Grey, Yimei Zhu, Jason Graetz, “Electrochemical Reaction of Lithium with Nanostructured Silicon Anodes: a Study by in-situ Synchrotron X-ray Diffraction and Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy” Adv. Energy Mater. Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013.
7. F. Wang, L. Wu, C. Ma, D. Su, Y. Zhu, and J. Graetz, “Excess Li storage and charge compensation in nanoscale Li4+xTi5O12”, Nanotechnology 24, 424006 (2013).
8. Yu-Chi Hsieh, Yu Zhang, Dong Su, Vyacheslav Volkov, Rui Si, Lijun Wu, Yimei Zhu, Wei An, Ping Liu, Ping He, Siyu Ye, Radoslav R. Adzic & Jia X. Wang, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS | 4:2466 | DOI: 10.1038/ncomms3466 |www.nature.com/naturecommunications, Published 18 Sep 2013.
9. Kyung-Wan Nam, Seong-Min Bak, Enyuan Hu, Xiqian Yu, Youngning Zhou, Xiaojian Wang, Lijun Wu, Yimei Zhu, Kyung-Yoon Chung, Xiao-Qing Yang, “Combining In Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction and Absorption Techniques with Transmission Electron Microscopy to Study the Origin of Thermal Instability in Overcharged Cathode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, Adv. Funct. Mater. 23, 1047-1063 (2013).
10. P. K. Rout, Himanshu Pandey, Lijun Wu, Anupam, P. C. Joshi, Z. Hossain, Yimei Zhu, R. C. Budhani, “Two-dimensional electron-gas-like charge transport at magnetic Heusler alloy-SrTiO3 interface”, in review in Phys. Rev. Lett. (2013).
11. Chao Ma, Lijun Wu, Wei-Guo Yin, Huaixin Yang, Honglong Shi, Zhiwei Wang, Jianqi Li, C. C. Homes, and Yimei Zhu, “Coupling of orbital fluctuation and anion polarization in Ba(Fe1-xCox)2As2”, in review in Phys. Rev. Lett. (2013).
12. Lijun Wu, R. F. Egerton and Yimei Zhu, “Image simulation for atomic resolution secondary electron image”, Ultramicroscopy, 123, 66-73 (Dec. 2012).
13. Chao Ma, Yuanbin Qin, Huaixin Yang, Huanfang Tian, Jianqi Li, Kripasindhu Sardar,Richard I. Walton, Dong Su, Lijun Wu, and Yimei Zhu, “Microstructure and oxidation states in multiferroic Lu2(Fe,Mn)3O7”, J. Appl. Phys., 094105 (Nov. 2012).
14. Feng Wang, Hui-Chia Yu, Min-Hua Chen, Lijun Wu, Nathalie Pereira, Katsuyo Thornton, Anton Van der Ven, Yimei Zhu, Glenn G. Amatucci and Jason Graetz, “Tracking lithium transport and electrochemical reactions in nanoparticles”, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS | 3:1201 | DOI: 10.1038/ncomms2185 |www.nature.com/naturecommunications, Published 13 Nov 2012.
15. Hailong Chen, Geoffroy Hautier, Anubhav Jain, Charles Moore, Byoungwoo Kang, Robert Doe, Lijun Wu, Yimei Zhu, Yuanzhi Tang, and Gerbrand Ceder, “Carbonophosphates: A New Family of Cathode Materials for Li-Ion Batteries Identified Computationally”, Chem. Mater., 24, 2009-2016 (May, 2012).
16. Akey, A.J., Lu, C., Wu, L., Zhu, Y., and Herman, I.P., “Anomalous photoluminescence Stokes shift in CdSe nanoparticle and carbon nanotube hybrids”, Phys. Rev. B 85, 045404 (2012).
17. Zhu, Y., and Wu, L., "Shadow Imaging for Charge Distribution Analysis", Book Chapter in “Electron Crystallography Meets Powder Diffraction”, U. Kolb, K. Shankland, L. Meshi, A. Avilov, and W. David Eds., NATO Science for Peace and Security Series – B: Physics and Biophysics, Springer, 381 (2012).
18. Jing Tao, Dario Niebieskikwiat, Qing Jie, Marvin A. Schofield, Lijun Wu, Qiang Li, and Yimei Zhu, “Role of structurally and magnetically modified nanoclusters in colossal magnetoresistance”, PNAS, 108, 20941 (Dec. 2011).
19. Valset, K., Taftř, J., Wu, L., and Zhu, Y., “Anharmonic thermal motion of atoms in thermoelectric Mg2Si studied via convergent-beam electron diffraction”, Phys. Rev. B 84, 220301(R) (Dec. 2011).
20. Feng Wang, Rosa Robert, Natasha A. Chernova, Nathalie Pereira, Fredrick Omenya, Fadwa Badway, Xiao Hua, Michael Ruotolo, Ruigang Zhang, Lijun Wu, Vyacheslav Volkov, Dong Su, Baris Key, M. Stanley Whittingham, Clare P. Grey, Glenn G. Amatucci, Yimei Zhu, and Jason Graetz, “Conversion Reaction Mechanisms in Lithium Ion Batteries: Study of the Binary Metal Fluoride Electrodes”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 18828–18836 (Nov. 2011).
21. Lijun Wu, Kyung-Wan Nam, Xiaojian Wang, Yongning Zhou, Jin-Cheng Zheng, Xiao-Qing Yang and Yimei Zhu, “Structural Origin of Overcharge-Induced Thermal Instability of Ni-Containing Layered-Cathodes for High-Energy-Density Lithium Batteries”, Chem. Mater., 23, 3953–3960 (2011).
22. H. Inada, D. Su, R.F. Egerton, M. Konno, L. Wu, J. Ciston, J. Wall, Y. Zhu, “Atomic imaging using secondary electrons in a scanning transmission electron microscope: Experimental observations and possible mechanisms”, Ultramicroscopy 111, 865–876 (2011).
23. Zhouguang Lu, Hailong Chen, Rosa Robert, Ben Y. X. Zhu, Jianqiu Deng, Lijun Wu, C. Y. Chung, and Clare P. Grey, “Citric Acid- and Ammonium-Mediated Morphological Transformations of Olivine LiFePO4 Particles”, Chem. Mater., 23, 2848–2859 (2011).
24. Hua Zhou, Hui-Qiong Wang, Lijun Wu, Lihua Zhang, Kim Kisslinger, Yimei Zhu, Xiaohang Chen, Huahan Zhan and Junyong Kang, “Wurtzite ZnO (001) films grown on cubic MgO (001) with bulk-like opto-electronic properties”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 141917 (2011).
25. Feng Wang, Jason Graetz, M. Sergio Moreno, Chao Ma, LijunWu, Vyacheslav Volkov, and Yimei Zhu, “Chemical Distribution and Bonding of Lithium in Intercalated Graphite: Identification with Optimized Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy”, ACS NANO 5 (2) 1190 (2011).
26. Hailong Chen, Lijun Wu, Lihua Zhang, Yimei Zhu, and Clare P. Grey, “LiCoO2 Concaved Cuboctahedrons from Symmetry-Controlled Topological Reactions”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133 (2) 262-270 (2011).
27. Sutter, E (Sutter, Eli)1; Albrecht, P (Albrecht, Peter); Wang, B (Wang, Bin); Bocquet, ML (Bocquet, Marie-Laure); Wu, LJ (Wu, Lijun); Zhu, YM (Zhu, Yimei); Sutter, P (Sutter, Peter), “Arrays of Ru nanoclusters with narrow size distribution templated by monolayer graphene on Ru”, SURFACE SCIENCE Volume: 605 Issue: 17-18 Pages: 1676-1684 (2011).
28. Yiqun Zheng, Jing Tao, Hongyang Liu, Jie Zeng, Taekyung Yu, Yanyun Ma, Christine Moran, Lijun Wu, Yimei Zhu, Jingyue Liu, and Younan Xia, “Facile Synthesis of Gold Nanorice Enclosed by High-Index Facets and Its Application for CO Oxidation”, small, 7, No. 16, 2307–2312 (2011).
29. Xiao-Jian Wang, Hai-Yan Chen, Xiqian Yu, Lijun Wu, Kyung-Wan Nam, Jianming Bai, Hong Li, Xuejie Huang and Xiao-Qing Yang, “A new in situ synchrotron X-ray diffraction technique to study the chemical delithiation of LiFePO4”, Chem. Commun., 47, 7170–7172 (2011).
30. Juan Zhou, Qing Jie, Lijun Wu, Ivo Dimitrov, and Qiang Li, Xun Shi, “Nanostructures and defects in nonequilibrium-synthesized filled skutterudite CeFe4Sb12”, J. Mater. Res., 26, No. 15, 1842 (2011).
31. Vyacheslav F. Solovyov, Katherine Develos-Bagarinao, Qiang Li, Wei-Dong Si, Li-Jun Wu, Juan Zhou, Harold Wiesmann, and Jie Qing, “Strong pinning in thick YBa2Cu3O7 layers mediated by catalysis of a new long-period metastable cuprate phase”, J. Appl. Phys. 108, 113912 (2010).
32. Jin-Cheng Zheng, A. I. Frenkel, L. Wu, J. Hanson, W. Ku1, E. S. Božin1, S. J. L. Billinge and Yimei Zhu, “Nanoscale disorder and local electronic properties of CaCu3Ti4O12: An integrated study of electron, neutron, and x-ray diffraction, x-ray absorption fine structure, and first-principles calculations”, Phys. Rev. B 81, 144203 (2010).
33. Weidong Si, Qing Jie, Lijun Wu, Juan Zhou, Genda Gu, P. D. Johnson, and Qiang Li, “Superconductivity in epitaxial thin films of Fe1.08Te:Ox”, Physics Review B 81, 092506 (2010).
Weiqiang Han, Dong Su, Michael Murphy, Matthew Ward, Tsun-Kong Sham, Lijun Wu, Yimei Zhu, Yongfeng